Are you hosting your first ever Thanksgiving this year in 2023? Are you looking for Thanksgiving table setting ideas? Why not add something classic to your table?
Thanksgiving season is made for spending time with friends and family to celebrate everything that makes you feel grateful. We love this time of year, and our team will help you choose the perfect gift for your Thanksgiving or Friendsgiving host or hostess.3
The perfect hostess gifts to bring to Thanksgiving Dinner 2023
Even if you’re invited to a potluck-style meal for Thanksgiving or Friendsgiving dinner, your hostess still has to put in a lot of extra effort to prepare her home, kitchen, and table for guests. It’s important to show your gratitude — especially on a day that’s all about appreciating what we have and delivering your respect to friends and family.. You can show your host or hostess how much you appreciate them by remembering to bring a gift.
1. Thanksgiving with Your Family
If you are spending a traditional Thanksgiving Day at your parents’ or grandparents’ house, you should still show your appreciation with a cute edible gift to show your appreciation for all their hard work. We recommend selecting something they’ll get to enjoy after the dinner or an item that will make everyone’s Thanksgiving Day more enjoyable!
A beautiful bouquet from FruqueteLA, featuring festive colors, that has a special drink for toasting sounds like a great idea for gatherings.
- Activities, like games or craft projects, for the kids
- New toys to keep the household pets occupied
- A set of holiday cookie cutters for anyone who loves baking
- A bag of fancy coffee to pair with dessert
- A homemade pecan or pumpkin pie in a keepsake pie plate
2. Thanksgiving with Your Friends
If you can’t make it to your family home for Thanksgiving or simply want to spend a special day with your buddies, that’s what Friendsgiving is for! You can celebrate Thanksgiving with your friends.. Since Friendsgiving meals are usually less formal than other Thanksgiving dinners, you can feel free to have fun with the hostess gift you choose. Pick something personal, rejuvenating, or that will brighten the entire meal.
- A fun game to play with friends after dinner seems like a perfect choice
- Fuzzy socks with a holiday theme for staying warm and relaxing
- A set of turkey-themed kitchen towels
- Seasonally scented candle for an always-cozy home
- A bottle of your friend’s favorite wine or spirits
3. Thanksgiving with Your In-Laws
Whether you’re meeting your partner’s parents for the first time or have been in the family for a while, you shouldn’t show up to Thanksgiving dinner empty-handed. Show how much you appreciate them welcoming you into their home and lives with a tastefully elegant hostess gift. We recommend choosing items on the higher end of price points and quality to make sure it doesn’t feel like a last-minute gift.
- A stunning, festive floral arrangement in a keepsake container
- Something gourmet, like chocolates or jams, from your hometown
- An expensive bottle of wine paired with a useful accessory, like an aerator
- A set of high-quality cheese knives or serving utensils since these always come in hand on Thanksgiving Day
If you’re still not sure what to choose for your Thanksgiving host or hostess, contact us for the perfect gift. You can never go wrong with flowers, and we have a wide variety of floral bouquets, edible arrangements.